Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Samuel Bubbles Sink Cat Wilson
Sammy's been sneezing up a storm, and some other unfortunate things; so, today I wrestled him into his carrier and took him to the vet. Two things: a) you will never hear a more lamentable sound than Sam's whining from inside his carrier; I feel like Attila the Hun every moment I don't let him out of there. b) Of course, not only did he pee all over his carrier, but when in the waiting room I let him out to comfort him, he peed on me, too. (Or is that peeed?) I hope he appreciates it, the old bastard. And now Sammy's got his paws on some wrapping paper; he should be happy as a clam for hours... until we have to orally give him medicine.

The Mountain left a few hours ago, having spent about twenty-eight hours in town. It was a short, though enjoyable visit.

No comments: