Monday, October 27, 2003

A short skirt.
A Gimmes shirt.
A Jones Soda.
Ain't life grand?

"Yeah, but in the year 3000, I had it all: several friends, a low-paying job, a bed in a robot's closet. I envied no man."

{Star Trek: Odyssey}
Not to boast, but this would have been a really good show. Star Trek: Odyssey created by Michael Patrick Wilson, based upon Star Trek: Voyager created by Rick Berman & Michael Piller & Jeri Taylor, based upon Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry.

Season One
"The Stars My Destination, Parts I and II" - "The Mutiny, Part I"
Season Two
"The Mutiny, Part II" - "Marooned, Part I"
Season Three
"Marooned, Part II" - "Reign of Khan, Part I"
Season Four
"Reign of Khan, Part II" - "Kingdom of Shadows, Part I"
Season Five
"Kingdom of Shadows, Part II" - "The Armada, Part I"
Season Six
"The Armada, Part II" - "The High Road, Part I"
Season Seven
"The High Road, Part II" - "Wing and a Prayer, Parts I and II"

The Players
G
Captain Elisabeth McKenna
Cmdr. Benicio Torres
Lt. Cmdr. Sovok
Lt. Cmdr. K'rena Singh
Lt. Nick Locarno
Lt. Daniel Kim
Lt. (j.g.) Neelix
Doc
Dr. Kes
Liz Locarno
Princess Rafi
Protocol Axis
Naomi and Noah Wildman
Sarah Ripley
Icheb
Annika Hansen
E
Agrippa Ramirez
Hunter Cole
Elar Korat "Cesca Naprem"
Zero-One
Felix Aeschliman
Field Marshal Ramakar
Autarch Aelia
Grak Xor
Kazon Pasha
Annorax
the Borg
the Hirogen
the Phos

The Two-Parters
"The Stars My Destination" - lost in space seventy years from home
"The Mutiny" - Hunter Cole's bid for control of the Ulysses
"Marooned" - Elar Korat and Kazon Pasha capture the Ulysses
"The Year of Hell" - Annorax bends history to his whim
"Reign of Khan" - lost in time on Earth during the Eugenics Wars
"The Killing Game" - literally hunted by the Hirogen
"Kingdom of Shadows" - the Tehlyri go on the offensive against the Borg
"The Armada" - hail hail, the gang's all here, saving the Tehlyri from the Borg
"Perfection" - lost in time, our heroes may have inadvertantly created the Borg
"The High Road" - what would have happened if Starfleet discipline hadn't been followed
"Things to Come" - in the clutches of the precognizant Presari
"Vengeance" - Hunter Cole's last hurrah
"Wing and a Prayer" - lost in space for seven years, but finally home

No comments: