Saturday, December 26, 2020

Bonus! Song o' the Day

Fitz & the Tantrums, "MoneyGrabber" from Pickin' Up the Pieces (Mike Papa Whiskey)

Commentary: Why, certainly, random girl who followed & messaged me on social media, of course I'll gift you "an EBay card of 100 bucks… for something really important." My counter proposal to finance the purchase & have it shipped to her, rather than giving her the card no questions asked, was rebuffed. Nothing suspicious about that!
"Blue rhinestone glass, all I see:
You talking double,
Like the time you said to 'Buy it for me,
''Cause I'm in trouble.'

"Here's my advice:
I don't think twice for the price of a cheap dime whore!

"Don't comeback any time, I've already had your kind,
This is your payback, MoneyGrabber!
Don't come back any time, you've already robbed me blind,
This is your payback, MoneyGrabber!

"One! Two! Three!
One is for the money,
Two is for the greed,
And three times that I told you
That you're the one I just don't need!…"

No comments: