Sunday, June 1, 2003

Today's Get Fuzzy
For those of you who do not read Get Fuzzy, Bucky is Rob's cat.

Bucky: Robert, I'd like to give you a chance to get in on the ground floor of a very exciting investment opportunity. It's called Bucky's House for Wayward Monkeys.
Rob: You're proposing a monkey shelter?
Bucky: Technically, it's not so much a shelter as it is a work program. They would be mining diamonds.
Rob: Diamonds.
Bucky: Well, rocks. I'm going to tell them they're diamonds to motivate them.
Rob: And you expect me to believe you wouldn't just eat these monkeys?
Bucky: Oh, I'd be eating them, sure. Right after they tire themselves out smashing rocks.
Rob: I'm going to ask you to leave now.
Bucky: I find your aggressive manner to be off-putting. Nevertheless, I'm still willing to let you contribute to the monkey fund.

No comments: