Thursday, May 27, 2004

Zooey Deschanel Appreciation Day
Before I go back and revise, I always, and I mean actually always, as in without fail, type "Zooey deschanel Appreciation Day." Why can I not properly capitalize the D in Deschanel? Beats me. And no, I did not forget to do ZDAD on Wednesday (by my reckoning, it is still Wednesday night), I just didn't get to the HAL (or rather, over the Blogger.com) until after midnight. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is filming right now! Forty-twooooooooooooooooooo!

One day late, I finalized and sent out my birthday list (I like to give my family two solid months to shop; after all, I'm worth taking the time to get it right). Oh boy! I love possessions. I love being given possessions. You acquire more possessions... without parting with your money! I love possessions! Woot!

"No, GIR, these piggies are for science. Science!"

No comments: