Monday, June 7, 2004

(Item deleted: inferior quality, not up to Secret Base standards.)

Super Rad
As we speak, I'm trying to convince Sardine to go see The Aquabats! with me on Saturday. The Aquabats! This could be a very strange show: the Mountain will be in Detroit, but stuck at the Opera House only a few frustrating blocks from the Majestic; I'm still not sure if either Guy Zach Nie! or Neutral Man (and maybe the Flying Dutchman) can go; and if Sardine goes, this will be her first good show (she has absolutely horrible taste in music). But come Hell or high water, I'll be there in full Aqua-Cadet regalia (including the Mountain's Anti-Negativity Helmet!), ready to do my best to support those noble exiles from the island of Aquabania, The Aquabats! Aqua-Cadet No. 0003432, Captain Thumbs-Up, ready and willing to rock.

"Just remember - it's not the size of the battle... it's the fury."

Crap
Beck

H-A-D
Make a friend today.

No comments: