Friday, December 29, 2006

Coming Attractions
Originally, I intended to present these items as a paragraph laced with ellipses, but as you can see I opted for an ellipsis-packed list. I always opt for a list. Dear Bog, I love lists! But then, you knew that. To the list!

...the death of President Ford...
...how I feel bad about the first thought that flittered through my mind upon hearing the terrible news, "Gerald Ford devoured by wolves... and I'm gay"...
...Ethiopia's intervention in Somalia...
...the UN Security Council's sanctions against our bosom buddies in the Islamic Republic of Iran...
...new Blogger versus old Blogger...
...the people I met on the flights to and from my beloved Michigan...
...The L.A.W. and her beau, Father Time (I am considering changing his codename to the Maine Man)...
...The Mountain of Love and the love of his life, the Buckeye...
...my mom and dad...
...Dad's racist friend...
...the shiny baubles that sated my Christmas greed...
...my future...
...why I can never give up on the Detroit Lions, no matter how much I want to...
...the Rose Bowl...
...the dark bastard's comeuppance...
...the beauty and spectacle of the Christian faith...
...Hello, Kitty...
...the looming fifth anniversary of this bloggy blog's beginning...
...all this and much much more!

Also, I am considering writing the date of my journal entries with two zeroes - 11.11.007 as opposed to the current 11.11.06 - but only if I can convince myself that doing so won't make me a complete tool. Stay tuned to The Secret Base of the Rebel Black Dot Society for this and similar inanities.

No comments: