Thursday, May 17, 2007

Knowledge is Dangerous
I was browsing Esquire's website a few moments ago and happened upon "10 Things You Don't Know About Women" (a regular feature) by Jenna Fischer. Having read her "10 Things," I now kind of hate Jenna Fischer. It is important not to confuse actors with their characters, but I'll never again enjoy the American The Office quite the same. A pity.

BTW South Song of the Day
Green Day, "Church on Sunday" from Warning (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: For my money, Warning is Green Day's best album, and I do not say that because of the political overtones of American Idiot. Warning is simply the superior record.

"If I promise to go to church on Sunday,
Will you go with me on Friday night?
If you live with me, I'll die for you
and this compromise."


One week to Narwhal Day. Make ready.

No comments: