Thursday, May 3, 2007

Hat Day!
The Mountain of Love wore his pink Victoria's Secret quasi-boonie hat and I wore his brown U of M boonie hat, the brim of which was large enough to put me in my own personal echo chamber. Man, I did not see that coming. I love Hat Day!

The end of tonight's episode of Scrubs was so devastating there was naught for me to do but turn to the Mountain and say, "Well, now I'm going to go kill myself." Poor J.D.

"It should have been me."

BTW South Song of the Day
Green Day, "Letterbomb" from American Idiot (Mt. Love)

Caution: Vulgarity ahead.

Mission: Unpossible Zwei - Tag Zwanzig
This is Morgan Freeman's cue to intone, "I believe God hears all prayers, even if sometimes the answer is 'No.'"

Also, here's a blast from The Secret Base's past:
THE BIG O is the Japanese BATMAN.

No comments: