Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This is the most interesting article I have encountered via the B.B.C. in quite some time: Reformationlink.

Project OSPREY
Indiana 72-69 Ohio State - The hated THE Ohio State University Buckeyes are now a perfect 0-4 in games I have watched on television. How do you like them apples, you scarlet and gray-clad buffoons? No wins for you!

Go Blue!

Also, tonight's was a radically different Indiana squad than I saw a week ago against Purdue. The Boilermakers would have beaten this evening's Hoosiers by twenty points or more. And I guess that's why they play the games. Any given team on any given night and all that jolly rubbish.

Vanderbilt 72-69 Tennessee - I saw the first half in chunks that curiously corresponded to the commercial breaks in Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe. Odd, that. You did America's favorite robber baron, Cornelius "The Commodore" Vanderbilt, proud tonight, Vandy, and I salute you. And I am back to rooting against everyone and everything associated with the horrific University of Tennessee; all is right with the world.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
King Monkey, "Kissin' the Bottle" from Pounded: The Official Comic Book Soundtrack (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: We find ourselves in the home stretch, treasured readers, as my supply of alcohol-themed songs rapidly approaches exhaustion. Nominations to prolong the drunken mania would be most sincerely appreciated. Cheers!

No comments: