Friday, May 22, 2009

Narwhal's Eve
Make haste! Make haste! Tomorrow is Narwhal Day! Today, I'm wearing my gray T-shirt bearing the image of a gargantuan narwhal with an Inuit, a polar bear, and a seal impaled upon its mighty tusk; tomorrow, I'll wear the original gray "NARWHAL" T-shirt; and then Sunday the blue T-shirt with the image of a large narwhal silhouette composed of lots of smaller narwhal silhouettes. Narwhal!

Can you feel the sympathy?

Objective ZED ALPHA
I looked at my watch this morning at 11:30 a.m. and the thought flashed through my mind, "In exactly one week's time, I'll be at my tripartite Jeopardy! audition." Bog, I hope next Friday finds me at my best.

The Rebel Black Dot Songs of the Day
Haberdashery, "The Narwhal Suite" via iTunes (T.L.A.M.)

Donnerstag, 21 Mai
MxPx, "Top of the Charts" from Secret Weapon (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary:

"They said we need to kick it harder,
They said, 'Rewrite the lyrics smarter,
'We can't quite smell platinum yet.'

From the bottom of our hearts
To the top of the charts."

No comments: