Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Operation AXIOM
A decade hence: Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace. Those were glorious days, days my chums and I had the good fortune to experience and the good sense to relish even as they were happening. I'll never forget the excitement, the joy, the overwhelming power of that night, of that perfect moment in time. Thank you, Mr. Lucas.

May the Force be with you, one and all.




The Rebel Black Dot Songs of the Day
John Williams & the London Symphony Orchestra, "Duel of the Fates" from Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (T.L.A.M.)

Montag, 18 Mai
The Wombats, "Kill the Director" from A Guide to Love, Loss & Desperation (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: "Here's another song about a gender I'll never understand."

No comments: