Thursday, February 11, 2010

Project TROIKA
The Professor has done it! The Project TROIKA novel now exists as a first draft manuscript, Tier 2 has reached its successful conclusion. This calls for a drink; I chose a gin & tonic, champagne and/or sparkling wine seeming a little excessive given the difficult work ahead in Tiers 3, 4, & 5. But now's not the time for that, now's the time to raise a glass to my dear friend, The Professor, on the occasion of his momentous achievement. To The Professor!

Grow or die.

Objective ZED ALPHA
*shakes fist at television* Where's my phone call, Trebek?!

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Reel Big Fish, "Hate You" from Monkeys For Nothing and the Chimp's For Free (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: I find it endlessly pleasurable to embrace such a dark, nihilist song when I am in such a happy, delightful mood.

No comments: