Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Operation ÖSTERREICH

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-in
Last weigh-in: 335.2 lbs
This weigh-in: "Err"
Difference: +/- ? lbs.

I stood as still this morning as I had on any morning when a clear reading was given, but the electronic scale would not settle on any measurement. I am keenly aware that as I lean over to glimpse the digital display I might be slightly shifting my weight to produce a measurement more in line with my expectations, but such has been the case for every single weigh-in, including those (the vast majority) from which a clear result has been taken. I need to check the electronic scale's battery, either to fix the problem or at least account for that potential variable. This is infuriating.

Anecdotally, progress seems the order of the day, as I'm going to need to punch some new holes into my dress belts, & I successfully wore a dress shirt for which I was slightly too big not so long ago.

I need to write about Cedar Point from the perspective of ÖSTERREICH, especially after a discourse I had last week with Daddy Dylweed.

No comments: