Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Operation ÖSTERREICH

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-in
Last weigh-in: 335.2 lbs
This weigh-in: 339.8 lbs.
Difference: +4.6 lbs.

In the last three weeks, I've gained four point six pounds (4.6 lbs.), putting me back on the wrong side of the twenty-four stone boundary (335.2 lbs. is 23.9 stone). This is not what I wanted, but given all the beer (if you can call the swill we drank at the Ace's bachelor party beer) & pop I've imbibed in those three weeks, I'm surprised only that I did not gain more weight. Unsatisfactory, but what's done is done. ÖSTERREICH is ongoing, continual. It operates day by day, minute by minute, in every choice of what if anything to pull out of the refrigerator, in the choice to park at the far end of the lot to have to walk those few hundred extra feet to, & later from the entrance. What's done is done, but don't do it again, Fatty. Onward!

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Creedance Clearwater Revival, "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?" from Chronicle: 20 Greatest Hits (T.L.A.M.)

2 comments:

Zimm said...

That torchburger was worth it.

Mike Wilson said...

You're not wrong.