Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Operation ÖSTERREICH

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-in
Last weigh-in: 339.8 lbs
This weigh-in: "Err"
Difference: +/- ? lbs.

The weekly weigh-in has been suspended 'til I have replaced the battery in the electronic scale. I cannot say with confidence that this is the cause of the scale's temperamental readings, but I wish to eliminate that as a variable. This is intolerable! To the very best of my ability, I am striking the same stance I have always struck, holding as still as I have always held, so why has it become so difficult to get a reading? The scales swings wildly from the three hundred teens to the three hundred forties, all while I stand there in the same way I always have. If I was consistently gaining weight, I'd own up to that. If I was once again losing weight, I'd sing that news from the rooftops. I need accurate measurements, by Lucifer's beard! Intolerable!

Project BLACK MAMBA
Today is the memorial of Saint Monica (331-387), mother of Saint Augustine: Saint-link & Wikipedia-link.

Addendum: Originally published without a functional hyperlink to the Wikipedia article on Saint Monica, despite the claimed "Wikipedia-link." The hyperlink has now been correctly installed. Mea culpa.

No comments: