Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day

The Proclaimers, "Whole Wide World" (live) from Notes & Rhymes (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: 'Tis not my lot ever to have a wife, but I still love love songs.

"When I was a young boy
My mama said to me,
'There's only one girl in the world for you,
But she probably lives in Tahiti.'

"I'd go the whole wide world,
I'd go the whole wide world just to find her.

"Or maybe she's in the Bahamas,
Where the Caribbean Sea is blue,
Weeping in a tropical moonlit night
Because nobody's told her about you…"

3 comments:

J.R. said...

So you tricked them into thinking that you're not crazy?

Mike Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Wilson said...

"Crazy" not being a technical term, who can say. But I do now possess documentation from a licensed psychologist stating that I suffer from no mental illness. The fools! They bought the act hook, line, & sinker!