Saturday, November 19, 2016

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day: Go Blue!


The University of Michigan Marching Band, "Porgy and Bess" from Hurrah for the Yellow and Blue (The Last Angry Wolverine)

Commentary: I am sorry, dear readers, that I'm so behind on "The Victors" posts. It's been all I can do to stay current with the R.B.D.S.O.T.D. & Project BLACK MAMBA, & on some days even that is behind me. We played so poorly in last weekend's embarrassing loss to Iowa that I'm convinced the valiant Wolverines are more likely to lose today's game than to pull off what should be, on paper, an easy home victory. Indiana isn't a lock, by any means, but given the utter collapse of Michigan's offense & the recent struggles of the once-invincible defense, I put Indiana's odds of victory in the ballpark of 55:45. I want the valiant Wolverines to win. I hope they win. But last week's performance was so terrible that my confidence is utterly shattered. I'm convinced Michigan will lose the regular-season finale to the hated Buckeyes by at least thirty points, if not more. I don't want any of this to happen, but over the last decades lots of things have happened to Michigan football that I never wanted to happen.

Go Blue!

No comments: