Tuesday, July 9, 2002

Bought a new Hawai'ian shirt at Sam's Store today. Man, I love that place. What a great concept: a store that sells Chucks, Levis, Hawai'ian shirts, brimmed hats, Swiss Army knives, Maglites, and monochromatic T-shirts. And has a pair of size sevety-six levis hanging from the back wall.

"This one's for all the suckers who still believe in love / This one's for you."

45 Things She Wishes You Knew
13. I'm scared of losing my independence.
I'm not sure if this one is true. Many girls seem to be ravernous, blood-sucking demons who want nothing more than to attach Ramora-style to a guy and slowly kill his will to live. Since she has to stay attached to him to do this, her independence would then seem to be forfeit. (Are these critiques overly bitter?) Now, when Lindsay rejected my first advances, she said that she is a very consuming, possessive girlfriend (saying this to illustrate that I wouldn't be happy with her even if she'd have me). It's rather hard for me to reconcile that with desiring independence. Hmmm, further thought shall be required.

No comments: