Thursday, March 10, 2005

My apologies, dear readers, but once again Blogger iteself has spoiled my mood. Every fucking time I try to log in, I am left hanging while the pages take forever to load and then mysteriously crap out mere seconds away from succeeding. The fucknutters at Blogger say the best thing to do is completely shut down my browser; so, I do, and then try to log in again. This still takes a great deal of time and by the time I finally get to the create a post phase, I have lost whatever train of that it was that lead me to want to post in the first place. All I can think about is murder. Fuckers! I hope they bleed from their eyes.

And the world being as it is, of course these problems have to arise when I have oodles of free time and should be posting quite profusely. Bleed from your eyes you cuntrag sacks of filth.

No comments: