Wednesday, May 9, 2007

BTW South Song of the Day
Avril Lavigne, "Anything But Ordinary" from Let Go (Mt. Love)

Tuesday, May 8
The Epoxies, "Science of You" from Epoxies (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: Science!

Monday, May 7
Jimmy Eat World, "The World You Love" courtesy of iTunes (Mt. Love)

Caution: Vulgarity ahead.

Mission: Unpossible Zwei - Tag Fünfundzwanzig
Obviously, you cannot see the hand gesture that would habitually accompany these words, but you all know what it looks like: this morning, I came this close - this close - to faltering. What inner malefactor instigated this crisis? Nay, 'twas not the Dark Bastard, but good old-fashioned hubris. Fortunately, reason prevailed before the effort of the last four weeks was rendered moot. Whew! I dodged a bullet, but believe me when I say only by the thinnest of margins. I have passed a trial, passed by the very skin of my teeth, and if I wish to succeed I must now recommit myself to humility.

Geographica: Australia
I'm rubbish when it comes to remembering the world's myriad island nations; so, lots and lots of sovereign nations are going to be overlooked. No offense to those nations is intended.

Papua New Guinea
Australia
New Zealand
Solomon Islands

Tomorrow: South America.

No comments: