Saturday, May 12, 2007

BTW South Song of the Day
The Hippos, "Paulina" from Heads Are Gonna Roll (Mt. Love)

Commentary: Immediately after "Paulina," we listened to "Paulina (Reprise)." I would thus have listed the Song of the Day as "'Paulina' and 'Paulina (Reprise)'," but the Mountain objected vociferously. He suggested that I make my case in the commentary, and so here we are. "Paulina"! Woot!

Geographica: North America
I can name additional Caribbean islands, but I am unsure of the political status of many of them. Be they sovereign nations or dependencies?

The Bahamas
Cuba
Jamaica
Haiti
Dominican Republic
Dominica
St. Kitts and Nevia
Antigua and Barbuda
Trinidad and Tobago
Grenada
Panama
Costa Rica
Nicaragua
Honduras
El Salvador
Guatamala
Belize
Mexico
America
Canada

Tomorrow: Antarctica.

No comments: