Friday, May 11, 2007

The Endurance
Sweet fancy Moses, I had to pee something fierce halfway through tonight's discourse, but the convo had a good flow and I figured she'd ditch me to hit the hay sooner rather than later. Apparently, I underestimated how fascinating I am. But, when all the lovely words had passed, boy howdy, that was one profoundly satisfying pee. Ahhhhhhh.

Hat Day!
The Mountain wore his green transparent Las Vegas visor and I wore his Space Ghost: Coast to Coast ballcap. I like the confident Pam much better than downtrodden Pam. Don't be an idiot, Halpert! I love Hat Day!

BTW South Song of the Day
Planet V, "To Serve Man" from Rice Capades (T.L.A.M.)

Caution: Vulgarity ahead.

Mission: Unpossible Zwei - Tag Sechsundzwanzig
Back on the straight and narrow, though still frightened by the power of temptation. And yet only so recently things were going so well. *sigh*

Today is the fifth anniversary of the application (installation?) of my tattoo. Mine is slightly different than the image below, but for those of you who don't know me personally this will give you an idea of what's perched on my left forearm just below the elbow.




Also, for those of an historical bend, today marks the sixty-seventh anniversary of Fall Gelb, the Nazi invasion of the Low Countries, the prelude to Fall Rot, the conquest of France.

No comments: