Friday, October 17, 2008

Scroll down or click here to play "Who Used To Own It? East Indies Edition - Round Two"!

Science!
Two tales of robots and the Red Planet: a bitter setback for Europe (ExoMarslink), while America continues to lead the way (Mars Science Laboratorylink). And I do hope that the situation with the European rover is merely a delay, not the first step toward a soft cancellation. As Phoenix proved when it joined the plucky pair of Spirit and Opportunity, in the matter of our mechanical minions on Mars, the more the merrier! Bon chance, ExoMars.

Attention robots: Your human masters are proud of you all. Keep up the good work. (Note to humans: robots crave human approval. Give it freely and they will serve you unwaveringly.)

Science!

Ricky Fitness
I'm the cock of the walk! Over the course of this week, for the first time in an age, I was able to adhere to my schedule: I exercised... fourthly? (Bog, how I wish there was an adverb form of four more in keeping with once, twice, and thrice. "Fource"?) I ran all four days, and lifted Monday and today. I relish the prospects for the week to come.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
They Might Be Giants, "Someone Keeps Moving My Chair" from Flood (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: Mr. Horrible!

No comments: