Sunday, October 26, 2008

If you missed them over the weekend, there were a boatload of space-themed links posted on Friday.

The Victors: Project OSPREY
Coaches vs. Cancer Tournament begins on Armistice Day, with the Big Ten/A.C.C. Challenge to follow in early December. Make ready. And unlike last year's first edition of Project OSPREY, this time I'm getting in on the ground floor, before the end of the (what is turning out to be a ridiculously crummy) football season. And I must say, I rather like the cut of John Beilein's jib.

Go Blue!

The Rebel Black Dot Songs of the Day
They Might be Giants, "Whirlpool" from the Why Does the Sun Shine? E.P. (T.L.A.M.)

Samstag, 25 Oktober
MxPx, "Sad Sad Song" from Secret Weapon (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: Despite the title, "Sad Sad Song" is in fact more of an angry song than a sad song. To wit:

"You get a good thing going,
Then you turn it around.
I'm beginning to think you went nuts.
To tell you the truth, I don't really care.
Okay, I really hate your guts."

No comments: