Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Coming Attractions
{a} "Liberty & Union," for I've been too long silent on matters sociopolitical.
{b} Status updates on Projects PALINDROME, PARAFFIN, TROIKA, & TRIANGLE.
{c} A massive "This Week in Motorsport," possibly divided into two parts, covering five different racing series.
{d} "Project MERCATOR" loves a quiz, preferably of the "pub" variety.
{e} "Urbi et Orbi" addressing the new pope, Lent, & all things knightly.
{f} "The Savage Wars of Peace," for I've been too long silent on matters martial & geopolitical.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day: SKApril
The Pietasters, "Biblical Sense" from Oolooloo (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: Too soon after Easter Sunday for such ribald misappropriation of Scripture? Such are the perils of SKApril, from which I shall not shrink.

"Samson and Delilah, Adam and his wife,
David and his concubine, that'd be out of sight,
Adam and Eve, you know they wore the fig leaf,
Let's lose the apple and plant the seed.

"Well, I told you once, let me tell you again,
I never ever wanted to be your best friend,
All I really wanted to do was get to know you,
All I really wanted to do was get to know you
In the Biblical sense, girl…"

No comments: