Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Operation ÖSTERREICH

Fortnightly Weigh-in: In the last two weeks I have gained two point four pounds (2.4 lbs.), rising from three hundred forty-four point six pounds (344.6 lbs.) to three hundred forty-seven pounds (347.0 lbs.). This is exactly what I weighed four weeks ago; I've wasted the last month. What the hell, Mike?

As much as I like the word "fortnightly," henceforth there will be a weekly weigh-in. I don't have data beyond the fortnightly weigh-ins to back up the following, but my sense is that I indulge too much in the week following a weigh-in & then try to rein things in in the week leading to a weigh-in. That might be a load of dingo's kidneys, but this is a data-driven process, so data, data, data, more data can only help.

By Lucifer's beard!

No comments: