Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day



The Blaggards, "Drunken Sailor" via iTunes (Mike Bravo)

Commentary: 'Tis been a tough old week, as you may well have deduced from the spotty nature of posting here at The Secret Base. I've been subjected to miserable company & monotonous duties. By the same token, other company has helped to raise my spirits & remind me of how outrageously good I have it. Song is one of life's great joys, as evinced by the spontaneous singing of "Drunken Sailor" yesterday by brother Mike Bravo & your humble narrator.

The Blaggards aren't Super Boat Warp & "Drunken Sailor" isn't "This Epic Adventure," but methinks the above a suitably & delightfully nautical image to accompany the R.B.D.S.O.T.D. If that's not to your liking, how about the below?


2 comments:

K.Steeze said...

I love this post! Also, we precious readers need more UofM football posts!

Mike Wilson said...

I read & obey, precious reader.