Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, "Downtown" via the YouTube (The Last Angry Man)

Commentary: YouTube-link "Downtown." (Sorry about the adverts.) I'm not saying "Downtown" is a good song, just that it is darned catchy.
"If I only had one helmet,
I would give it to you, give it to you…

"She has her arms around your waist,
With the balance that will keep her safe,
Have you ever felt the warm embrace
Of a leather seat between your legs?…"
Bonus! Song of the Day
The Ballingers, "Playground (kid parody of "Downtown")" via the YouTube (The Last Angry Man)

Commentary: YouTube-link "Playground." (Sorry about the adverts.)
"If I only had one juice box,
I would give it to you, give it to you…

"A chance to go outside and play,
Parents there to keep us safe,
Have you ever felt the sweet embrace
With the swing that goes around your legs?…"

No comments: