Thursday, April 7, 2016

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day: SKApril!


Less Than Jake, "John the Baptist Bones" from See the Light (The Last Angry Man)

Skammentary: You don't have to agree with someone to think that he makes an interesting or thought-provoking point.
"Somebody said it's time for me to go,
No matter what's above or down below,
I've always know the feeling in my chest,
I've always known only the half of it.

"I believe all these lines and phrases
Are part of the plan that just never changes,
I always bite the hand that helps me up.

"Somebody told us back when we were young,
'Have faith in things that you will never touch,'
I've always thought this, maybe, I'll confess,
I think there's no plans only accidents…

"I believe all these lines and phrases
Are part of the plan that just never changes,
I break through all these words on pages
That make me believe I don't know what faith is,
I always bite the hand that helps me up."

No comments: