Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Peace on Earth, Goodwill Toward Man, and Give Me Lots of Presents
{CDs}
The Hippos, The Hippos
MxPx, Before Everything and After
Liz Phair, Liz Phair
Barenaked Ladies, Everything to Everyone
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Are a Drag, Have a Ball, and Blow in the Wind
Johnny Cash, American IV: The Man Comes Around
The Ataris, So Long, Astoria
Blink-182, Blink-182 (this is a final act of loyalty to the great band they were back in the Dude Ranch days)

{DVDs}
Movies
The Adventures of Indiana Jones (the Indiana Jones trilogy boxset)
Empire Records
Finding Nemo
Star Trek: The Motion Picture
The Director's Edition
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock Special Collector's Edition
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier Special Collector's Edition

Anime
FLCL vol. 3
Last Exile vol. 1
Love Hina vols. 2-6
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack

{Books}
Stephen Glass, The Fabulist
Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby
Winston S. Churchill, ed., Never Give In!
Tobias Wolff, In the Garden of North American Matyrs and The Barracks Thief

There's an entire other catagory, {Misc.}, but those are the boring, practical things. I put them on the list because my mom is going to buy me some boring, practical things anyway; so, this way I at least get the boring, practical things I want.

Everyone Deserves Twleve Chances
After a brief and deceptive respite, Ass has returned to the BTW Forums. *sigh* The chief advantage to being The Last Angry Man is clarity, the clarity necessary to properly deal with such ill-fortune. Someone must make a stand for what is right and if not me, then whom? "I have fought to good fight. I have finished the course. I have kept the faith."

No comments: