Thursday, December 18, 2003

There is definitely something wrong with me today. I got the usual amount of sleep last night, but even after a tasty dinner I still feel off. I'm not hungry, but there's a slight fog over my eyes, a haze around the edges of everything. Basically, I just feel like there's a weight on my brain, slowing my down a little and putting the world off-kilter.

Not even the one-two punch of Star Trek: The Next Generation and Scrubs put things right. Wild.

Tomorrow, I meet my destiny...

... I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.

North Atlantic Treaty organization (NATO) Code
a = alpha
b = bravo
c = charlie
d = delta
e = echo
f = foxtrot
g = gulf
h = hotel
i = india
j = joliet
k = kilo
l = lima
m = mike
n = november
o = oscar
p = papa
q = quebec
r = romeo
s = sierra
t = tango
u = ultra (this is the only one I'm not certain about)
v = victor
w = whiskey
x = x-ray
y = yankee
z = zulu

My initials are wicked sweet: Mike Papa Whiskey

No comments: