Sunday, October 3, 2004

The following statement is extremely dorky, even for me: Hal Jordan can go to Hell. Kyle Rayner is the only true Green Lantern.

Did a little housekeeping maintenance on the Mousemobile, including replacing an rubber elbow joint near the air filter and swapping out a bolt on the belt system. No more squealing! Woo hoo! The oil leak is slower than it has been in a long time, the power steering fluid leak has all but stopped, two new tires on the front, front end recently aligned, transmission overhauled this Spring, doors sealed up tighter than they have been in forever, and the front windshield leak has been fixed. The rust spots look great, as they always have; so, now all I need now is a wicked sound system and the Mousemobile we truly be the chick magnet we all know she always has been.

"Well he's a chick magnet
If you know what I mean,
All the girlies just go to him,
Well, ya, you should have seen.
Yeah he's got style and it's plain to see
Smoth shoes and cool tattoos,
Hair pomped as tight as can be."
--MxPx, "Chick Magnet" from Life in General

"Propelled through all this sadness
By your beauty and my madness,
I'll never change or rearrange
'Til I've finished what I've started."
--Flogging Molly, "Selfish Man" from Swagger

No comments: