Friday, October 29, 2004

My friends, thank you for putting up with me. I know I'm impossible, and your continued forgiveness is most gratefully appreciated.

Beantown
I love Tom Brady. Before I cursed Drew Henson for leaving school early to take the Yankees' money, I cursed him for taking playing time away from Tom Brady. Tom Brady is everything you want in a quarterback, and I said at the time that it was insane that he wasn't drafted until the sixth round. That said, the Patriots cannot win the Super Bowl this year! I mean, they are obviously capable, but I sincerely hope they do not. The good people of Boston are going to be insufferable for the next year now that the Red Socks have won the World Series. (Bog below, I hate baseball!) If the Patriots also win, we'll never hear the end of it. Mr. Brady, I mean no offense, but I hope this isn't your year. Down with New England!

Vote For Kodos - Countdown: 4 days
80,000 people turned out to see Senator Kerry and Bruce Springsteen in Madison, Wisconsin. Wow. A huge crowd for the Democratic candidate in a college town. Shocking. That's almost as surprising as Vice President Cheney talking out of the side of his mouth. I agree with the Mountain of Love, Ann Arbor would be a really fun place to be next Wednesday, the day after President Bush is reelected. The pinkos will be going crazy! Beside themselves with anger! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Also, the Guy has a ridiculous plan to wake up at the crack of dawn, have breakfast at 6:30, and then go vote. Ugh, why did I agree to this? It's kind of neat, though, I've never taken a nap in a voting booth before.

H-A-N
Have a plundering night.
... sez the man with the skull-and-crossbones tattooted on his arm.

No comments: