Saturday, August 12, 2006

Deep in the Heart of Darkness... er, Texas
Mom and I drove up to Frankenmuth this morning and as a result of our trek I am now the proud owner of an amusingly hideous white wicker "entertainment center" and two matching end tables. All three items were gifts from Roz and Marty. Still, my new possessions will be quite useful in the new apartment in Forth Worthless. In a similar vein, I've decided to take my dresser after all; previously, I had thought that all my T-shirts and boxer shorts would reside on a series of plastic shelves to be placed in the closet, but now I am of the opinion that the dresser is the way to go.

Also this afternoon, I sold out. I am now the ashamed owner of a mobile telephone. As a Catholic I am drawn to the notion of penance through suffering; so, please be merciless in your mockery. The harsher you are the cleaner I will feel. While reading through the instruction manual, I became aware that I am not at all certain I have current telephone numbers for a great many of my dearest friends. So, if you would like to be entered into my mobile's contact list, email your digits to rebelblackdot@gmail.com. Jeers and taunts may be left in the commenting section of the Secret Base. Today, for the second time this summer, I hold cheap my manhood.

No comments: