Thursday, October 26, 2006

BTW South Song of the Day
Dance Hall Crashers, "D.H.C." (live) from The Live Record (T.L.A.M.)

Wednesday, October 25
Oh My God, "The '60s" from You're Too Straight to Love Me (Mt. Love)

Tuesday, October 24
They Might Be Giants, "Mammal" from Apollo 18 (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: More often than not, we listen to the Song of the Day off the Mountain's laptop on his desk in the living room. Today, it seemed to be taking a little while to find "Mammal;" so, I jested, "Or I could just go get the CD," pointing toward my room. This was not well received; David chose Oh My God, a band he knows I deplore, out of spite. Spite! I can get behind that, even though nobody likes being on the business end of spite. Bog, I hate Oh My God.

Also, the full title of DHC's live record is
The Live Record: Witless Banter and 25 Mildly Antagonistic Songs of Love. Boy howdy, I love Dance Hall Crashers!

Hat Day!
This evening, the Mountain of Love wore his transparent green visor emblazoned with "Las Vegas" and I wore the dark blue tuque my mother gave me last Christmas. Mom, I rarely wear a hat during the winter, and when it is cold enough to require a hat I wear the glorious Finnish ushanka I inherited from Grandpa Wilson, may he rest in peace. I love Bob & Doug McKenzie, but what use have I for a tuque?

No comments: