Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Birthday
Happy birthday to Daddy Dylweed! Two rapidly growing sons, a lovely wife, and sooner than we'd like to think he'll be staring down the barrel of turning thirty. Odd to think that Dylweed's been my friend since middle school, which means I've know him for fully half my life. Cool. Scary, but cool.

I don't know a lot of your birthdays. I remember The Girls of September '79, of "The Girls of September '79" fame, because they are all attractive girls who are my friends and who were born in the same month of the same year; it's like its own mnemonic device. So, kindly send me an email informing me of your birthday and I will add that date to some manner of list and wish you, too, a happy birthday on your birthday. Happy birthday, Dylweed!

BTW South Song of the Day
William Shatner, "Has Been" from Has Been (Mt. Love)

No comments: