Monday, February 5, 2007

The Explorers Club
No. XI: The life, career, and misadventures of the actor William Atherton. (Frivolous, I know, but I have a cold - thankfully, 'tis not the dreadful sick - and so am in a mood for something light and airy. If you feel like you need more to explore, compare and contrast the homonyms airy and aerie.)






Super Bowl XLI
I'm dismayed at the prospect of Peyton Manning appearing in even more television commercials, but, come now, did the Bears seriously expect to be able to win with Rex Grossman at quarterback? Take heart, Lovie & Co, you get to play Millen's Man Marinelli's Lions twice next year; so, that's two guaranteed wins right there. (I started "To Be or Not To Be" today, but was hindered by a bout of writer's block... and my own uncertainty as to how it will end, i.e. will I remain a fan of the Detroit Lions or forsake them forever? I am determined to have it polished in time for next weekend's Pro Bowl.)

No comments: