Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
I am nearly always glad that there is not a television in my bedroom, but at this precise moment I wish I could have the Utah-Navy game (the San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl) on in the background. Once finished here, I shall get back to it post haste. What do I care about the United States Naval Academy playing the University of Utah? Not a blasted thing, but these are the waning days of that most halcyon age, the college football season. Short of shirking familial or religious duties, it is vital to watch as much college football as possible between now and the B.C.S. Bullshit Bowl in mid-March (a slight exaggeration), to feast before the merciless famine that shall reign until the Fall.

Also, Lloyd Carr shall finish his illustrious career with a stunning triumph over the wretched Urban Meyer and his verdammt Wunderkind Tim Tebow. Victory shall be ours! Go Blue!

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the day
Mu330, "This Year More Than Ever" from Winter Wonderland (T.L.A.M.)

No comments: