Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Mu330, "Three Days 'til Christmas" from Winter Wonderland (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary:

"Just two more days 'til Christmas,
I still haven't seen a package,
One that stands about 5'5",
With little air holes in the sides.
I'd run downstairs and open it up
Before anyone was even up.
I would throw the wrapping to the side
And you'd the standing there all smiles."

Codename: PANDORA isn't 5'5", but she'd need a couples inches of overhead clearance, right? Just to be comfortable on the long voyage from old New Amsterdam.


The Victors
I watched the lion's share of today's Michigan-U.C.L.A. basketball game in astonishing H.D. I'm disappointed that we lost, but not devastated; sad, but true, after being terrible for long enough, you get plenty used to it, comfortable even. And I am buoyed by the thrill of our halftime lead: 27-24. We've mastered Beilein-ball for twenty minutes, now we just need to learn to play it for the full forty. Baby-steppin' our way back to respectability, mayhap even glory. Go Blue!

No comments: