Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Scroll down to Monday to play Who Used To Own It? West Indies Edition!

His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI, Bishop of Rome, Pontifex Maximus, has arrived in the third most populous Catholic country in the world, the United States of America. Popelink. I would write more, but I always come off as derisive, dismissive, and disdainful toward non-Catholic Christianity, and though it is against my nature I am trying to embrace the message of interfaith tolerance and cooperation espoused by both Pope Benedict and the late John Paul II. And as I am so very fortunate to belong to the Holy Mother Church, I have a duty to observe faithfully the edicts and proscriptions of the Holy Father. I am a wretch of a Christian - among my many sins, my heart lusts for dread revenge - but I am laboring mightily to be a better man. I believe faithful obedience to the Church to be essential to the path.

Oh, what the heck, one for old time's sake: His Holiness the Pope is come! Tremble, ye Protestant curs, your manifold heresies are at an end. The Holy Inquisition is returned and there shall be a fearsome reckoning.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Simon & Garfunkel, "A Most Peculiar Man" from Sounds of Silence (T.L.A.M.)

No comments: