Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Play Who Used To Own It? West Indies Edition Round Two! Geography is fun!

Vote For Kodos: Donkey Punch
I have loathed Hillary Clinton since I was thirteen years old and I cannot imagine anything ever changing that. Barack Obama is a racist, and I believe too much in America to ever vote for a racist. (Senator Obama has said that the "typical white person" is racist. If Senator Clinton was to say that the "typical black person" is racist, she would be roundly - and rightly - denounced as a racist herself. How can it then be said that Senator Obama is anything but a racist?) I have my problems with Senator McCain, which I will elucidate in detail in my own good time, but the alternately uproariously hilarious and profoundly terrifying clash between Senators Clinton and Obama has reminded me of the paramount reason that I am a Republican: hatred of the Democratic Party. So, from where I sit, I hope this fight goes on all the way to the convention, and that the hurt feelings and resentments carry on all the way through the general election: Keystonelink.

Believe: Who's Next?
I'm not going to stay up late enough to learn the victor of Game 7 between the San Jose Sharks and Calgary Flames, but to this point neither team has particularly intimidating goaltending. But I suppose I'd rather see the Red Wings play the once-and-future rival Colorado Avalanche than the damn dirty cheating Flames; so, I'd prefer to see the Sharks prevail.

Also, I'd like to send a very special "Bwa ha ha ha ha! You chumps!" to the Anaheim Ducks on the occasion of their first round exit from the playoffs: Bwa ha ha ha ha! You chumps! Now eat shit and die.

The Rebel Black Dot Song of the Day
Bigwig, "Moosh" from Pounded: The Official Comic Book Soundtrack (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: "She must have stolen the stars and set them in her eyes."

No comments: