Friday, September 27, 2013

What's Eating The Last Angry Man?

I hate it when my time is wasted. Why was it necessary for all of us to be so there early if we didn't really start working 'til hours later? Why was it necessary for ten of us to sit around twiddling our thumbs while two persons went over paperwork to which the rest of us had no access? I waste plenty of time, but that is my time to waste, dash it all. I hate it when others waste my time through managerial ineptitude. I am struggling to measure up to Kipling's words, "If you can wait and not be tired by waiting…" I hate it when something worthwhile becomes a burdensome waste of time when it should be fulfilling & invigorating.

That's what's eating The Last Angry Man.

The Rebel Black Dot Party Song of the Day
Reel Big Fish, "Party Down" from Monkeys for Nothin' and the Chimps for Free (T.L.A.M.)

Commentary: "We just came to party hearty, hearty, hearty, hearty…"

No comments: