Friday, October 14, 2016

The Rebel Black Dot Cigarette Girl Song of the Day

Reel Big Fish, " I Want Your Girlfriend to Be My Girlfriend Too" from Why Do They Rock So Hard? (The Last Angry Man)

Skammentary: A twofold exaggeration: She doesn't have a boyflesh &, even as infatuated as I am, I am conflicted about & resistant to my own desire to be the Cigarette Girl's boyflesh/have her as my girlflesh. As is often the case with the Reel Big Fish, pray pardon their French.
"There's a little girl I know,
You might know her, too,
She looks so good, woa-oh!
She looks so cute,
Standing next to you,
And I don't know what to do.

"I want your girlfriend to be my,
I want your girlfriend to be my,
I want your girlfriend to be my girlfriend, too!

"She's so fuckin' cute,
I wish that she was mine,
She's so fuckin' cute
I want to lose my mind…

I want your girlfriend
To be, be, be, be my girlfriend,
'Cause she's so cute I don't know what to do!
Maybe she could love me, too!
I want your girlfriend to be my girlfriend,
I said, I want your girlfriend to be my girlfriend, too!…"

No comments: