Monday, October 24, 2016

The Rebel Black Dot Hallowe'en Song of the Day!


The Aquabats!, "Martian Girl!" from The Return of the Aquabats! (Captain Thumps Up!)

Skammentary: The Return was The Aquabats!' debut album. Ha! Now that's comedy!
"Here's a story that must be told,
It's kind of new, not very old,
About a female Martian with a wild grin,
Big orange eyes and green skin.
Blue was her hair,
She came from way up there,
She wore silver underwear,
Almost naked but she didn't care.

"Why, oh why did she come from Planet P?
I don't know-wo-wo-wo!

"Martian girl from Planet P, will you marry me?
Wo-wo-wo-wo-wo!
She came from outer space, she came to see if Earth was good,
Wo-wo-wo-wo-wo!
In the supermarket she got distracted in the meat department—
Wo-wo-wo-wo-wo!
She's looking at me, she's looking hungry, think she's gonna eat me!
Wo-wo-wo-wo-wo!

"She's not a bird, she's not a plane,
She's got green blood pumping through her veins.
Saw a light in the sky and then I found her,
Now I'm having my own close encounter.
She smiled at me as she fixed her hair,
And then she kissed me right then and there.
I started bleeding, that's the weirdest part,
'Cause this alien's teeth are razor sharp.

"Why, oh why did she comes from Planet P, etc.…"

No comments: