Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Bonus! Work Sucks Song o' the Day!


The Aquabats!, "Cheeseburger Politics!" from Charge!! One Year Anniversary Edition (Captain Thumbs Up!)

Commentary!: Working in ministry wasn't supposed to be this way. Well, I suppose I shouldn't say that I just started working in ministry, since I've been working in ministry for years, but earning my daily wage in ministry. Earning my daily wage in ministry wasn't supposed to be this way, but I suppose that supposition was hopelessly naïve.
"I got me a job, but now I wonder if it's worth it,
So clap your hands if you work for The Man…

"Why don't the people here make a fuss
Of throwing other co-workers under the bus?
Why dont't they see you don't get paid that much more
Playing office politics, like I even want to work here?
You make cheeseburgers, pal!…"

No comments: