Sunday, June 16, 2019

Bonus! Song o' the Last 24 Hours


Barenaked Ladies, "Who Needs Sleep?" from Stunt (The Last Angry Homme)

Commentary: Last week, I was asked if I could substitute as an usher at the 9:00 A.M. Mass: "We could really us the help." Prior to that, I was already scheduled to serve as "master of ceremonies" for Kingdom Kids, the children's Liturgy of the Word, during the 11:00 A.M. Mass. I'll definitely need a nap after all that; so, I probably won't have the opportunity to watch the last hour of Le Mans & the podium ceremonies 'til this evening. Stupid real life, trying to ruin all my fun! *grumble grumble*"
"(Who needs sleep?)
Well, you're never gonna get it!
(Who needs sleep?)
Tell me, what's that for?
(Who needs sleep?)
Be happy with what you're getting,
There's guys been awake since the Second World War…"

No comments: