Monday, July 11, 2022

The Rebel Black Dot Girl Trouble Song o' the Day

Fountains of Wayne, "Denise" from Utopia Parkway (Mike Papa Whiskey)

Commentary: On the right is Australian reality-television contestant Cassidy McGill, or "Denise" as an interlocutor misrepresented herself (or himself). It is convenient when scammers make themselves so easy to prove definitively as scammers.
"I know this girl named Denise,
She makes me weak at the knees,
She drives a lavender Lexus,
She lives in Queens but her dad lives in Texas…

"I heard she used to be married,
She listens to Puff Daddy,
She works at Liberty Travel,
She got a heart made of gravel.

"(Sha la la la la la la)
She controls me,
(Sha la la la la la la)
She can't help herself,
(Sha la la la la la la)
Won't you tell me,
Do you love me Denise?
Whoa oh, do you love me Denise?…"

No comments: