Friday, April 19, 2024

The Rebel Black Dot Song o' the Day: SKApril XIV

The Rocksteady Conspiracy featuring Boss Capone, "Trouble and Danger" from the Trouble and Danger single (Rude Boy Mike Papa Whiskey)

Skammentary: I was acquainted with an elderly lady who would only identify herself as, "Trouble." I have no idea what her given name was. I only ever knew her as Trouble.
"I met a girl down the railway station,
She 'ad blonde 'air and blue eyes,
She was a real sensation,
And when I asked her name, it was:

"Trouble and danger,
Trouble and danger.

"So wherever you're bound
She will drag you down,
She comes around
When the lights go down:

"Trouble and danger,
Trouble and danger…"
Today's R.S.D.S.O.T.D.: SKApril is a two-fer: Both The Rocksteady Conspiracy & Boss Capone are making their SKApril debuts.

No comments: