Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Both for school and the revival of The Newsletter, my computer is being hooked. Dad says I have to figure out the Internet connections myself. *grumble grumble* I"ll let you guys know (as if you cared) as soon as I'm on my own machine.

Vote For Kodos
Man, Deanie has gone fuckin' nuts. John Stewart compared his little rant to Gollum; on Around the Horn, they called him "Macho Man" Randy Savage. Wild.

The Republican (Forces of Evil)
President George W. Bush of Texas

The Democrats (Cheese-Eating Surrender Monkeys) post-Hawkeye State
Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts
Senator John Edwards of North Carolina
fmr. Governor Howard Dean of Vermont
fmr. General Wesley Clark of Arkansas
Senator Joseph Lieberman of Connecticut
Representative Dennis Kucinich of Ohio
Al Sharpton of New York
quitters
Representative Richard Gephardt of Missouri
fmr. Ambassador Carol Mosely Braun of Illinois
Senator Bob Graham of Florida

No comments: